Pitta • Alkalizing Herbal Cleanser
Formulated for acne-prone, inflamed, sensitive Pitta skin, this organic herbal cleanser calms blemishes and irritation, while purifying pores. Neem, Manjistha and Lavender are some of Ayurveda's best alkalizing herbs for combating blemishes and other inflammatory Pitta skin issues. Serves as a daily cleanser and light exfoliant, all in one. Handmade and infused with Reiki healing energy and ancient Vedic mantras.
- Chickpea Flour naturally cleanses and exfoliates skin, removing dirt and residue - while combating unwanted oiliness and blemishes.
- Lavender calms, soothes and balances skin.
- Rosemary contains iron, calcium and other phytonutrients which protect skin from free radical damage. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties also combat acne and other breakouts.
- Neem is one of the best herbs to treat redness, inflammation, and other Pitta skin concerns. It clears toxins involved in acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Shatavari's unctuous properties restore moisture and build ojas, or vitality, in the tissues
- Manjistha is the #1 Ayurvedic tonic herb to soothe inflammatory Pitta conditions and skin-related issues like persistent acne.
Directions: Mix a small, dime-sized amount with water in your palm to form a creamy paste. Apply gently to face with fingertips in a circular motion
All natural and organic ingredients. No chemicals or preservatives. Best used within 1 year of purchase. For external use only.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Chickpea Flour, Organic Wildcrafted Lavender Flowers, Organic Rosemary, Organic Neem, Organic Shatavari, Organic Manjistha